Saturday, September 10, 2011

Silver Spikes

I returned to LA last Sunday night and got right back to work! This week I re-recorded vocals for the second song I did with Rob Kleiner (Cee-lo, Atlantic Records) and it's coming together! It's been ridiculously hot here in LA this week and the recording booth when I was recording the song was probably at LEAST 110 degrees. The hotter the better for me, but that was a little much even for me! All in a day's work :) I'm thinking that when it comes time to show snippets of the new songs, I would love to release them here on the blog first. What do you think? Here or on Facebook? Let me know what you would like and I will keep you posted on that.   Lots of songwriting and recording this week. Also, for those of you that don't know, 3 of my songs I recorded last year for my last demo are up on iTunes, Amazon, etc.  All 3 were showcased on the 2nd season of Showtime's "The Real L Word" and there are a few more upcoming placements with the songs that I will tell you about as it gets closer.  By popular demand, we just put "Liquid" up there too. That should show up in the next few days. Here's the link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/erika-fatale/id430324661
I've included a streaming of "Liquid" for you to listen to as well.

Like I said, my look is very much blending sort of a 1940s glamorous chic with a modern rocker edge. Hope you like this new look with my Chanel inspired tweed jacket paired with casual jean shorts and featuring my new silver spikes! These shoes are insane and I'm kind of obsessed and I sound like a horse walking on cobblestones every time I walk around in these :)  Who doesn't love some black and white? I've included some of my favorite black and white looks here. Have a great weekend!

Bisous,
EF xo

Traduction:
Je suis revenue à Los Angeles le dernier dimanche soir et je commençais le boulot tout de suite! J'ai enregistrée les vocales pour le deuxième chanson avec Rob Kleiner (Cee-lo, Atlantic Records) et il sonne bien! Il a fait très très chaud cette semaine à LA  et la cabine d'enregistrement a été au moins de 110 dégrées Fahrenheit. J'adore le chaleur mais c’était trop chaud même que pour moi! Lorsque je peux partager les morceaux de nouvelles chansons, je pensais que je voudrais les partager ici sur le blog. Que pensez-vous? Ici sur le blog ou sur Facebook? Pour ceux qui ne savent pas, 3 de mes derniers chansons ont été présentés sur l’émission "The Real L Word" sur Showtime et sont disponibles sur iTunes et Amazon, etc.  Par votre demande populaire, on a ajouté "Liquid" aussi.  Ca sera disponible en quelques jours. Voici le lien: http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/erika-fatale/id430324661

Comme j'ai dit, mon style est une mélange des années 1940s glamour chic mélangé avec un style plus moderne et rockeur. J’espère que vous aimez ce look avec la veste inspirée par Chanel et ces hauts talons du métal.  Je ressemble un cheval marchant sur la rue pavée quand je porte ces hauts talons. Ils font du bruit! Qui n'aime pas le noir et blanc? Voici quelques mes looks préférées. Bon week-end! 










4 comments:

  1. Hi Erika! Thank's to visit my blog, I just love your outfit and this tweed jacket is gorgeous!!!

    !Xo!
    www.sofashionist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous jacket!
    You look so classy :)

    Stop by sometime, xoxo Natalie
    http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you via blogovin. Je trouve ta chanson super! tu as une super voix! bisous de Paris

    ReplyDelete
  4. luv your outfit!!!

    http://profdrskinnybitch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete