Sunday, February 5, 2012

Terminator

I feel a bit guilty showing an outfit on the blog without wearing some big winter jacket, hat, or scarf like so many of the other bloggers have had to this week.  The titles of their posts have been things like: "Siberian Wind," "We're Not In Russia," etc. Luckily, it's warm and sunny here in LA (although I'm from Chicago so I've had my fair share of hibernation weather too).  This outfit feels very "Terminator" to me. The cargo pants, boots, glasses. Very tough girl, so watch out! ;) Hope you all have a great weekend!
EF xo

Traduction:
Je me sens un peu coupable montrant une tenue sur le blog sans veste, chapeau, ou un foulard comme plusieurs de filles blogueurs ont fait cette semaine.  Le sujet de leurs postes ont été des choses comme:  Siberian Wind, We're Not In Russia, etc. Heureusement, il fait chaud et plein du soleil ici à Los Angeles (mais je viens de Chicago donc j'ai vécu de nombreuses années en températures négatives!)  J'espere que tu passes un bon week end! 
EF xo




8 comments:

  1. Love the glasses with the top and the red lips! Look perfect together :)

    Enjoy your sunday evening!

    love,dominique

    www.artichaut.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos, the outfit and your blog! Would you like to visit my blog? If you want, we can follow each-other :) cheers!
    Follow thefashiontwice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! Those pants are perfectly paired with those boots!

    You Like It? I Made It!
    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your look you are so beautiful dear love your trouser love green thanks so much for your lovely comment at my blog following you hope you can follow me back kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple but GREAT style! love it!
    If you want take a look at my blog, i will be really grateful :) The Spotted Cherry Pie

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love ittttttt<3
    im followin!
    hope u will follow back:D

    http://ontomywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    http://ontomywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    http://ontomywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete