Saturday, December 10, 2011

Thanksgiving in DC

I spent Thanksgiving in DC this year and wanted to share some photos of the week with you all (very late I know!) It was gorgeous to be out on the east coast seeing the full change of the season unlike in LA, but it still being really gorgeous out and not too cold.  I got some gorgeous photos when we walked through Rock Creek Park, past the National Zoo, all the way into Georgetown. Beautiful!

Hope you all had a great week! Mine has been crazy running from writing sessions, meetings, shows, and performance/voice coaching.  I did a new ballad this week that I am SO excited about. It may just be my favorite song I have ever done so far... Have any of you seen this SNL skit about Adele's "Someone Like You" where anytime it starts playing, everybody just starts bawling? haha, I feel like this new song we just did could be the NEXT one. It's some deep shit :)

Have a great weekend!
EF xo


Traduction:
J'ai passée Thanksgiving à Washington DC cette année.  Je voulais partager quelques photos de la semaine avec toi (un peu tard, je sais!). Il faisait beau et plein de soleil.  C’était merveilleux d’être sur la côte est de voir le changement de la saison, contrairement à Los Angeles, mais il n’était pas encore trop froid.  J'ai pris quelques photos merveilleux quand nous nous sommes promenés de Rock Creek Park, a côte de la Zoo National, tout la chemin à Georgetown.  Vraiment belle! 

J’espère que t'as passée une bonne semaine! La mienne était fou, plein de séances de compositions de chansons, le coaching de voix et l’interprétation, et des réunions.  On a écrit une nouvelle chanson (une ballade) qui est peut-être ma chanson préférée que je suis jamais fait. As-tu vu la parodie sur SNL de la chanson d'Adele, "Someone Like You" chaque instance la chanson se joue, tout le monde commence à pleurer? haha, Je me sens que cette nouvelle chanson pourrait être la suivante. C'est profond. 
Bon weekend!   























Chucho

Hubert


 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and the dog is so much cute!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!! **)

    http://fashionbyscarllet.blogspot.com/

    Kisses**)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you. are. drop. dead. gorgeous!!!



    xo,
    Jinna
    http://greaseandglamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool, cool, cool pics!!
    I checked your blog and I like it!
    Visit my blog and if it like you became my new follower! (I follow back!)
    have a great Sunday!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww so sweet photos! :):
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to visit and comment on my last post but the ore important thing THANKS to be my new follower! I follow u too!
    kiss

    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures - looks like a great time together.

    Found you blog and love it... -hopefully you will follow back..

    Tanja - PureGlam.tv or via Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete