Monday, August 29, 2011

Anne's Engagement Party in Chicago

Sorry I have not had a new posting in a few days! I returned home to Chicago Thursday night as my older sister Anne recently got engaged and we had her engagement party on Saturday night.  Below are some photos from the festivities. What did you all do this weekend? I cannot believe the summer's almost over.  It's nice to be back home in Chicago when the weather is beautiful and it's SO green (which takes some getting used to after being in LA for so long where it's all mountains and desert!) Although I am on vacation, I cannot stop doing my vocal warmups and practicing every day. Too much dedication :) Hope you all had a great weekend!

Bisous,
EF xo

Traduction:
Je suis désolée que je n'ai pas posté dans quelques jours.  Je suis rentrée à Chicago jeudi soir. Ma sœur plus âgée s'est fiancée récemment et on a fêté la couple samedi soir.  Je peux pas croire l’été est presque terminé! J'adore étant chez moi à Chicago quand il fait beau, plein de soleil, très verte et luxuriant (particulièrement en contraste à Los Angeles ou c'est tous les montagnes et le désert).  Même si je suis en vacances, je peux pas arrêter faisant ma pratique vocale. Ça c'est dévouement! :)   J'espere que vous avez tous eu un week-end merveilleux!



                                   Bride & Groom cake topper (He's a captain in the Marines)

                                                Grandma Thérèse, my mom, me, my father

                                              Frightened by my father's impending toast



2 comments:

  1. beautiful dress! love the color! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete