Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bustier to Boost My Day

I was in the studio last night with the incredibly talented Mitch Allan, (SR-71, Satellite, songwriter) The Monsters and The Strangerz production teams (Diddy, Cody Simpson, Sean Kingston, Soulja Boy, etc.).  I was doing vocals on an amazing song Mitch wrote that is being pitched to Christina Aguilera and her team for her next album. This afternoon I have another 8 hour songwriting and recording session and then it's time to pack because I'm heading back home for a week to my hometown of Chicago! It will be nice to take a little breather, but who am I kidding, I know work will sneak it's way in there somehow. I can't stop myself :) Next post will be from the Windy City of Chicago!

Bisous,
EF xo

Traduction:
J'ai été dans le studio la nuit dernière avec l'incroyable Mitch Allan, (SR-71, Satellite, songwriter) les producteurs The Monsters et The Strangerz (Diddy, Cody Simpson, Sean Kingston, Soulja Boy, etc.).  J’étais enregistrant mes vocales pour une chanson très touchante que Mitch a écrit. Il espère que Christina Aguilera et son équipe prendront la chanson pour son album prochain.  Cet après-midi, j'ai encore une séance de 8 heures composant une nouvelle chanson et l'enregistrant.  Et puis, c'est le temps de faire mes valises parce que je quitte d'aller à Chicago, ma ville natale.  Je peux pas attendre d'avoir une petite pause.  Le blog prochain sera de Chicago!










1 comment:

  1. i have this top to! eheheh
    following your blog now. pretty cool!
    kiss kiss <3

    http://beautymkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete