Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Beginning




Welcome to my brand new blog The Boudoir Memoirs! My name is Erika Fatale and I'm a Pop/R&B/Soul singer and songwriter based in Los Angeles (Originally from Chicago). 

I've called the blog The Boudoir Memoirs because the boudoir is a place of entertainment, fashion, transformation and where you quite literally bare yourself.  I want this blog to be just that: for you to get a closer look at who I am, my music, style, art and inspirations.  It's my memoirs of course because it's autobiographical.  This is just the beginning and I can't wait to share it all with you and involve you all as we go along.

Bisous,
EF xo

Traduction en français:
Bienvenue sur mon nouveau blog The Boudoir Memoirs! Je m'appelle Erika Fatale et je suis chanteuse/compositeur des chansons pop/r&b/soul installée à Los Angeles (originaire de Chicago).

J'ai appelé le blog The Boudoir Memoirs parce que le boudoir est un espace de divertissement, de la mode, transformation, et où on se met nu.  Je veux que ce blog soit un opportunité de mieux me connaître, ma musique, mon style, l'art et mes inspirations.  C'est bien sur mes mémoires car il est autobiographique.  C'est juste le début et je peux pas attendre de partager tout cela avec vous et de plus vous associer.   

1 comment:

  1. Sexy boudoir photography is the best and most precious gift for your loved ones. You can easily do this photo shoot with any good photographer.

    sexy boudoir

    ReplyDelete