Friday, August 5, 2011

Tribal Glamour

I have been spending a huge amount of time in the studio lately, which I absolutely love.  I've been working with various producers and writers for other artist projects, writing for an upcoming Nickelodeon show, as well as my own artist project.  I'm heading back into the studio today to work on a new song for myself.  I can't divulge too much yet, but the direction so far is very unique, blending pop with my soul and gospel influences (and even hints of my opera background).  We have been using my song from my previous demo, "That Naive" as inspiration for the pop/soul direction and I can't wait to share it with you all soon! Til then, a new tribal glam look.

Bisous,
EF xo

Traduction:
Récemment, je passe beaucoup de temps au studio que j'adore! Je travaille avec des producteurs et compositeurs variées pour des projets artistes, j’écris pour une nouvelle émission Nickelodeon, ainsi que mon propre projet.  Je serai encore au studio aujourd'hui pour créer un nouveau chanson pour moi.   Je peux pas en dire trop maintenant, mais la direction  est très unique avec des éléments pop, gospel, et soul (et un peu de ma formation d’opéra). On utilise mon chanson "That Naive" comme inspiration pour la direction pop/soul et je peux pas attendre de le partager bientôt! Jusque-la,  un nouveau look tribal glam. :)




5 comments:

  1. omg dying over evrything! I need that top and pants haha!
    Lovely blog girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo i love the pants !! they re so cool, so is your blog, we can follow each other, follow me and tell em what do u think about mine !
    http://fashionmusthavemaria.blogspot.com/
    I'll follow back
    kisses from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your top! very cute!

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete